Friday, February 17, 2012

sad quote (=_=)

don't talk to me and don't ever look at me
no.. we can't be friends
this little games you have got has to end
you can't flirt with me like its nothing
because you're breaking a heart
my entire world is falling apart
go your own way and i'll go mine
i'm gonna get over you and just give me a little time

and of course we'll meet new people & fall in love again
of course we're gonna hate each other & seek out to hurt each other
but we'll always have a history that wont let us forget about each other
no matter how much we want to
now I see.. why I was the one worth leaving...

Dear Faizah...
of course, you are going to get your heart broken. and it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot. Just remember dear, that just part of growing up, and it makes you stronger. Then you can handle it better next time. You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. And you'll be a stronger person because of it. Then one day someone will come along, and it will pay off and no one will break your heart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment